Saturday 17 October 2015

Divinity Original Sin Review



I know not everyone has the ability to watch YouTube videos, trust me I live in Africa so I know ;) and of course some people cannot hear but of course they still play games and want to see reviews!  For this reason, I’m going to write reviews as well as video them



The game starts off pretty leisurely, it’s a turn based strategy RPG so that’s what you would expect, right? But after a few days of playing, believe you me, you will get hooked! You arise with two main characters, however, you have the chance to gain two more followers, cherry-pick their skills wisely in the beginning. 

COMBAT
The first fight will fool you into believing that fights are going to be the simple part of the game but lo and behold the ensuing battles will literally knock your health into Hell!!! Don’t stress like I did, it’s a learning curve you will enjoy :)  Your character can specialize in one handed, two handed, bow or short bow.  Additionally, you can specialize in magic of various elemental forms which will allow you to summon creatures to aide you in battle, heal yourself and allies, poison/burn/freeze enemies etc. This is turn based so patience is a necessary trait to possess on your part ;)


Will boggle your mind for hours. Depending on your luck and prowess. I didn’t have much of either so…  

 Get ready to win arguments the old fashioned (Alex the Kid) way ;)


You will collect items from looting and fights which can be swapped for more usable items (spell books, weapons, clothing). Most nps will trade with you.



One of the best parts of any game, for me anyway! I do love being able to strengthen my character in whatever way I so choose… dexterity? Intelligence? Strength? Select astutely…
The graphics were colourful, crisp and vibrant. The controls are not complicated. All in all, I’d say it’s the best turn based game since Wesnoth!



Click here to check out the video review 







Follow me on Twitter
TimeTravellingGamer (@Cloud__Dancing)

Email me
 timetravellinggamer@gmail.com 

And hey ... I'm on Instagram too :)




No comments:

Post a Comment